Commons North (CMN) is a five-story residence hall that accommodates about 130 students. This building has all single rooms grouped in clusters of 3 to 6 rooms. Each cluster has a bathroom shared by members of the cluster.
- Air conditioning and heat
- Free laundry
- Kitchenettes and vending machines
- Computer lab
- Lounges and common areas
- Connected to cafeteria and Student Center East
- Close distance to recreational facilities
- Extra-long twin bed
- Desk and chair
- Clothes closet and storage drawers
- Single room clusters with semi-private bathrooms
- Cable TV connection and
- High-speed internet connection (including wireless)
For information on what to bring with you when you move in, please read Move-In Days.
Location & Mailing Address
Be sure to include your name, room number & letter in your address.