James Stukel Towers
The four towers of James Stukel Towers (JST), our newest residence hall, house students in 4-,5- or 8-person suites. Each suite shares living space and bathrooms with a mix of single and double rooms. Every two floors are connected by a lounge with floor-to-ceiling windows. Each of the Towers offer a penthouse lounge/piano room. JST provides a full-service dining hall for residents, computer labs, meeting and seminar rooms, student organization offices, and a 150-seat auditorium for special events.
- Air conditioning and heat
- Free laundry
- Kitchenettes and vending machines
- Computer lab
- Lounges and common areas
- Walking distance to cafeterias and recreational facilities
- Learning Resource Center with free tutoring
- Extra-long twin bed
- Desk and chair
- Clothes closet and storage drawers
- Telephone jack
- Cable TV connection
- High-speed internet connection (including wireless)
- Living Room – Chairs, couch, and coffee tables
For information on what to bring with you when you move in, please read Move-In Days.
Living Learning Communities
- Engineering & Computer Science
- PAP STEM
- Women in Science and Engineering
Location & Mailing Address
Be sure to include your name, room number & letter in your address.