Single Student Residence
Single Student Residence (SSR) is an apartment-style building that houses graduate and professional students as well as undergraduate students who are 20 and older. Each student has an individual bedroom and shares a kitchenette and bathroom within each unit. In addition, each bedroom has a private telephone line. Because this building is mainly for graduate and professional students, the entire building is meant for students to have concentration in their intensive studies.
- Air conditioning and heat
- Free laundry
- Vending machines
- Computer lab
- Lounges and common areas
- Walking distance to recreational facilities and hospitals
- Gender inclusive apartments available
- Extra-long twin bed
- Desk and chair
- Clothes closet and storage drawers
- Cable TV connection
- High-speed internet connection (including wireless)
- Kitchen – Refrigerator, stove, dining table and chairs
For information on what to bring with you when you move in, please read Move-In Days.
Living Learning Communities
- Health Professions
Location & Mailing Address
Be sure to include your name, apartment number & letter in your address.