Commons North (CMN) will be an intentional community for students for the 2020-2021 Academic Year for those who wish to engage in practices that encourage a higher level of awareness and protective lifestyle choices around COVID-19.
Commons North (CMN) is a five-story residence hall that accommodates approximately 130 residents. This building offers all residents single occupancy bedrooms grouped within a cluster of 3-to-6 rooms. Each cluster has an in-unit bathroom shared only by other roommates within the cluster. For residents interested in a single occupancy room with limited shared bathroom facilities, Common North is a great option.
- Air conditioning and heat
- Free laundry
- Kitchenettes and vending machines
- Computer lab
- Lounges and common areas
- Connected to cafeteria and Student Center East
- Close distance to recreational facilities
- Extra-long twin bed
- Desk and chair
- Clothes closet and storage drawers
- Single room clusters with semi-private bathrooms
- Cable TV connection and
- High-speed internet connection (including wireless)
For information on what to bring with you when you move in, please read Move-In Days.
Location & Mailing Address
Be sure to include your name, room number & letter in your address.