Apply now for Academic Year 2023-2024 - Room Selection begins March 8! Heading link
What is ReApp?
ReApp stands for ReApp(lication) to Campus Housing. This opportunity is available to current Housing residents only.
Why should current residents take part in ReApp?
ReApp allows current residents the opportunity to:
- remain in the same room as they are currently placed for the next academic year
- join a Living Learning Community (LLC)
- select a new room location
- have the first opportunity to select their room assignment before new, incoming applicants select their assignment
If you are a current Campus Housing resident, ReApp is your opportunity to select your specific room for the future academic year (Fall 2023 & Spring 2024).
So How Does This Work? Heading link
Step 1: Apply for Campus Housing
To take part in room selection, current residents must first apply for Campus Housing for the upcoming 2023-2024 Academic Year.
Step 2: Indicate in the Housing application if you want to…
Join a Living Learning Community (LLC).
- By indicating in the Housing application that you want to join an LLC, applicants will only see room/bedspace options in that LLC location during room selection.
- If you are not satisfied with the room location option available to you during room selection as part of that LLC, you must reenter your Housing application and change your LLC preference to see other location options.
- Changing your LLC indication means you will no longer be a part of that LLC.
- LLC placement locations can be viewed here.
Step 3: Return during the appropriate timeframe to take part in room selection and sign your Housing contract
Room selection for returning residents will occur on the following dates:
- Same Room selection will be held on March 8-10
- LLC Room selection will be held on March 13-14
- New Room selection will begin March 16
Following selection of your room/bedspace, applicants must sign their Housing contract agreement within 48 hours or that selection will no longer be held and will be available to other applicants.
New Room Selection Information Heading link
New Room Selection – Beginning March 16
New Room selection is for current resident applicants that did not choose to secure their Same Room for next academic year and did not select to live in an LLC.
New Room selection will begin on March 16 with selection windows based on current academic class status and will be staggered between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm from Thursday, March 16, to Friday, March 17. Within each class grouping, access times are randomly generated.
Only residents who completed a Housing application for next academic year and have not already participated in Same Room selection or LLC selection will receive a room selection time. You may log in to the system anytime after your room selection time begins. Your access time will be sent to your UIC email on Wednesday, March 15.
Following March 17, New Room selection will remain open for current Housing residents that have not yet selected a room for academic year 2023-2024. This is the remaining opportunity to take advantage of ReApp and we strongly encourage residents to select their room prior to the end of the Spring semester to have the best opportunity to receive their preferred placement.
Questions? Heading link
Please visit our Apply page to see available frequently asked questions related to the application and room selection process or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.