Campus Housing is happy to support students who are interns in the Chicago over the summer. We rent out apartment-style housing for interns in need of summer housing.
- Enjoy the city life. Our housing is nestled in the heart of the city's University Village neighborhood, which is home to many restaurants, coffee houses, and shops!
- Live in a vibrant community. Live among a diverse group of college students and other young adults with a similar mission who call University Village and UIC their home!
- Meet new people. Take advantage of special networking opportunities between yourself and other residents in the building.
For more information, please contact our intern housing office at 312-355-6318 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intern Housing offers fully furnished 2- or 4-bedroom apartments which include:
- Single bedroom
- Twin extra-long bed
- Shared bathroom
- Shared kitchen
- Oven/stove, full-size refrigerator/freezer, sink, cabinets
- Cooking pots and pans, toaster, coffee maker, cooking utensils, eating utensils, tableware
- Shared living room
- Sitting furniture and coffee table
- 24-hour security
- On-site laundry included
- On-site computer lab
- Mail service
- Vending Machines
- Free Internet
- Cable TV
Please note that there is a limited number of Studio Apartments at an increased rate.
Rates & Policies
Summer Intern Housing is available from May 28 until August 1, 2017. Minimum contract duration is one week. Extending your stay is done on a case-by-case basis based on room availability.
Early Move-in and Late Move-out dates are available upon request. Anyone wishing to stay during the extended dates is responsible for a Early Move-In or Late Move-Out fee ($100).
Duration Nightly rate
7-21 nights $48/night
22+ nights $45/night
*Rates are for one person.
To begin the reservation and payment process, apply online. Once you have applied, we will contact you with the next steps.
Terms & Conditions
Please download, print out and sign our Summer 2017 Intern Housing Agreement (PDF).
Any student who wishes to reserve housing at UIC’s Intern Housing Program must submit a 10% deposit of a minimum of 3 business days prior to arrival. The remaining 90% is due prior to their arrival date. All deposits are non-refundable.
To cancel a reservation, written notice is required to UIC Intern Housing prior to occupancy. If notice of cancellation is received after an intern moves in, a charge of 50% of the remaining housing fee will be assessed. (50% of the remaining housing charges will be canceled).