Our Mission Heading link
Campus Housing supports the academic mission of the University of Illinois Chicago by creating on-campus residential communities that actively assist in enhancing a student’s sense of belonging, increasing a student’s self-awareness, and developing a student’s skillset to transform their local and global communities through positive change..
Campus Housing Heading link
What We Do:
- Provide clean, well-maintained, physically accessible, and financially accessible facilities.
- Engage students in intentional interactions to enhance their personal, academic, and professional growth.
- Enhance the inclusive living-learning environment, where justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion play a foundational role.
- Provide residential services to UIC and Chicago community partners.
Campus Housing operates 8 residence halls and 27 different unit types. We are home to students of all majors, backgrounds, interests, and academic class standing. Living on campus is optional, but it is highly recommended since studies have shown that students finish in less time, are more exposed to culture and diversity and are more connected to the campus. Approximately 1/3 of our freshmen class lives on-campus.
The Right Place for, Community, Convenience, Safety, and Academic Success. Learn more about the benefits of Campus Housing below and see why we’re the right place to call home, here.
Our Vision Heading link
UIC Campus Housing will provide innovative residential experiences to engage all residents in their learning and success.
Our Values Heading link
- Commitment to Excellence
- Growth Mindset
- Relationship Building
- Student-Centered Approach