The Interim Housing period between the Fall 2021 term and Spring 2022 semester is from 12:00pm on Saturday, December 11, 2021, to 10:00am on Saturday, January 8, 2022.
- The preferred deadline to apply for Interim Housing is Friday, December 3 at 5pm.
- A $25 late registration fee will be applied to Interim applications received after 5pm on Friday, December 3.
- A $50 late registration fee will be applied to Interim applications received after 5pm on Thursday, December 9.
Interim Housing allows Housing residents to stay on campus in Campus Housing between academic terms. Residents may request a late departure after finals, an early arrival before the start of a semester, or housing provided between the end of one term and the start of another.
Following your application, please check your UIC email account for confirmation as the Interim approval process is ongoing. If you need to cancel your Interim application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the start of the Interim period.
- Only students with a signed Housing contract are eligible to apply for Interim Housing
- The first two weeks of the Fall-to-Spring Interim period are included in the cost of SSR Fall (one-semester) contracts with move out no later than 12pm on December 25. SSR residents with a Fall (one-semester) contract need to apply for the Interim period if they plan to stay on campus past 12pm on Saturday, December 11.
- The last two weeks of the Fall-to-Spring Interim period are included in the contract cost for SSR residents with Spring-only (one-semester) placements. Residents who would like to move in during this timeframe must apply for Interim Housing.
|Residence Hall||Rate (Per Night)|