Intern Housing applications for Summer 2021 are now closed
Minimum contract duration is seven days.
Campus Housing has available accommodations for interns working in the Chicagoland area, whether you are local to Chicago or moving here for your summer internship.
Intern Housing accommodations feature fully furnished 2 or 4-person apartments with private bedrooms and shared bathroom, kitchen, and living room spaces.
Benefits of living in Campus Housing include:
- No Hidden Costs: all amenities and utilities are included in our rates in addition to
- free wireless internet
- free laundry
- free cable TV (must provide your own TV)
- kitchen amenities available
- mail service
- 24-hour Security
- Location: Our housing is nestled in the heart of the city’s University Village neighborhood, which is home to many restaurants, coffee houses, and shops!
- Community: Live among a diverse group of college students and other young adults with a similar mission who call University Village and UIC their home!
For more information, please contact our Intern Housing office at email@example.com.
Rates - Thomas Beckham Hall
|Thomas Beckham Hall Rates|
|Duration||Nightly Rate (per person)|
|22 nights or more||$45|
To begin the reservation and payment process, apply online. Once you have applied, we will contact you with the next steps.
Terms & Conditions
Please download, print, and sign our Intern Housing Agreement (PDF).
Any intern who wishes to reserve Intern Housing must submit a 10% deposit at the time of application. An application is not considered complete until deposit is paid. The remaining 90% is due 48 hours prior to Move-In. All deposits are non-refundable.
Early arrival options will not be available for Summer 2021. Dates of operation for Intern Housing are May 23 through August 1.
Late departure options are available upon request and availability until the date of August 7. There is a $100 fee for late departure, including nightly rates.
To cancel a reservation, email notice must be provided to UIC Intern Housing 48 prior to arrival. If notice of cancellation is received after an intern moves in, a charge of 50% of the remaining housing fee will be assessed.