Intern Housing for Chicago Interns
Campus Housing has available accommodations for interns working in the Chicagoland area, whether you are local to Chicago or moving here for your summer internship.
Intern Housing accommodations feature fully furnished 2 or 4-person apartments with private bedrooms and shared bathroom, kitchen, and living room spaces.
Benefits of living in Campus Housing include:
- No Hidden Costs: all amenities and utilities are included in our rates in addition to
- free wireless internet
- free laundry
- free cable TV (must provide your own TV)
- kitchen amenities available
- mail service
- 24-hour Security
- Location: Our housing is nestled in the heart of the city’s University Village neighborhood, which is home to many restaurants, coffee houses, and shops!
- Community: Live among a diverse group of college students and other young adults with a similar mission who call University Village and UIC their home!
For more information, please contact our intern housing office at 312-355-6318 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rates & Policies
Intern Housing is available from May 24, 2020 until August 2, 2020. Minimum contract duration is one week.
Duration Nightly rate
7-21 nights $48/night
22 nights $45/night
*Rates are per person
To begin the reservation and payment process, apply online. Once you have applied, we will contact you with the next steps.
Terms & Conditions
Please download, print, and sign our Intern Housing Agreement (PDF).
Any intern who wishes to reserve Intern Housing must submit a 10% deposit at the time of application. An application is not considered complete until deposit is paid. The remaining 90% is due 48 hours prior to Move-In. All deposits are non-refundable.
An early arrival starting on May 17, 2020, can be arranged for an additional fee ($100 plus additional nightly rates) – dependent upon availability.
A late departure of August 9 can be arranged for an additional fee ($100 plus additional nightly rates) – dependent upon availability.
To cancel a reservation, email notice must be provided to UIC Intern Housing 48 prior to arrival. If notice of cancellation is received after an intern moves in, a charge of 50% of the remaining housing fee will be assessed.