Commons West (CMW) is a five-story traditional residence hall of double-occupancy and single-occupancy rooms, which open into a common hallway with two community bathrooms shared by each floor community.
- Air conditioning and heat
- Free laundry
- Kitchenettes and vending machines
- Computer lab
- Lounges and common areas
- Walking distance to cafeterias and recreational facilities
- Extra-long twin bed
- Desk and chair
- Clothes closet and storage drawers
- Telephone jack
- Cable TV connection—additional fees may apply
- High-speed internet connection (including wireless)—additional fees may apply
For information on what to bring with you when you move in, please read Move-In Days.
The UIC Campus Map provides university building and parking information, assists with directions, outlines UIC shuttle routes.