The triangular Courtyard (CTY) building is a four-story facility. CTY houses students in clusters, typically of three doubles and two single rooms sharing a common bathroom. The tower lounge has a magnificent view of the Chicago skyline.
- Air conditioning and heat
- Free laundry
- Kitchenettes and vending machines
- Computer lab
- Lounges and common areas
- Connected to East cafeteria
- Student Center East
- Close to recreational facilities
- Learning Resource Center with free tutoring
- Gender inclusive rooms available
- Extra-long twin bed
- Desk and chair
- Clothes closet and storage drawers
- Telephone jack
- Cable TV connection
- High-speed internet connection (including wireless)
For information on what to bring with you when you move in, please read Move-In Days.
Living Learning Communities
The UIC Campus Map provides university building and parking information, assists with directions, outlines UIC shuttle routes.