Marie Robinson Hall
Marie Robinson Hall (MRH) is an apartment style residence hall with all students living in individual bedrooms. All apartments are equipped with full kitchens, private bedrooms, and shared bathrooms. While most residents occupy 4-person apartments, there are also a number of 1- and 2-person apartments.
- Air conditioning and heat
- Free laundry
- Kitchenettes and vending machines
- Computer lab
- Lounges and common areas
- Walking distance to cafeterias and recreational facilities
- Gender inclusive apartments available
- Extra-long twin bed
- Desk and chair
- Clothes closet and storage drawers
- Cable TV connection
- High-speed internet connection (including wireless)
- Kitchen – Refrigerator, microwave, stove/oven
- Dining/Living Room – Dining table and chairs, living room chairs and couch, coffee table
For information on what to bring with you when you move in, please read Move-In Days.
Location & Mailing Address
Be sure to include your name, room number & letter in your address.